So I did a domain whois for http://www.ethanhaaswasright.com
, and here's what came up:Registrant:
Triton Enterprises . NET
PO Box 1300
Stevenson, WA 98648
Domain name: ETHANHAASWASRIGHT.COM
Schneckel, John PO Box 1300
Stevenson, WAS 98648
Administrator, DNS 8520 National Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
+1.8775784000 Fax: +1.3105642007
Registration Service Provider:
(mt) Media Temple, 877-578-4000
To make contact, or to request technical support please first visit the
(mt) AccountCenter: http://www.mediatemple.net/go/support/
Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 09-Jul-2007.
Record expires on 07-Jun-2008.
Record created on 07-Jun-2007.
Domain servers in listed order:
1) John Schneckel has so far turned up as non-existant in Google searches.
2) His PO Box shows up in a town in Washington that has a population of 1200.
3) Is this John shit a red herring? Or some guy in a small town who's pulling our leg?
4) Triton Enterprise . NET is not a real website. Triton Enterprises, however, does exist. It's a company for pre-paid phone cards. Another Triton Enterprises is housed in San Diego, and seems to be a sewing factory of some sort. OK?
5) So I looked up the Administrator DNS's address, and that is the address for MediaTemple, the site that hosts ethanhaaswasright.com. Since MediaTemple hosts the Ethan Haas site, and VeraSign hosts 1-18-08.com and the Cloverfield site, does that mean the two are unrelated?
What's going on?? Who created Ethan Haas?